DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life: IKEA and other obsessions

Friday, January 20, 2006

IKEA and other obsessions

Have you ever been to an IKEA store? This place is like Disneyland for me. I can spend an entire day browsing and shopping and then cap it off with a wonderful meal of Swedish Meatballs. Since we have moved, we have to drive to Pittsburgh to get to the closest IKEA store, which is a 3 hour drive from our home. I have been wanting to take a day trip there to get some new kitchen cabinet handles, 2 pendant lights for the kitchen and shelving for the kitchen and bath.
Check out the handles, called "Snacka" They are 2 for 2.99.



I got my kitchen touch up paint finished today and have a coat or two more for some trim. The kitchen is celadon green with white trim. My accent color is tomato red and the color combination is so fun! Picture to come, eventually! I want to get the wallpaper strip job finished today before the weekend. The boys have a karate tournament tomorrow- wish them luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home