DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life: Find Your Tumbleweed

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Find Your Tumbleweed

I have been engaging in my annual "try to get a good picture of all 3 kids for the Christmas card" frenzy. I ended up choosing several and doing a montage. Here is one that didn't make the cut but I really like! I took all these in our backyard, down on the river. It looks quite serene this time of year.
Try to guess what my title means and send me a comment!

Libby










5 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Love the pictures, but have no clue about the tumbleweed. Do the kids enjoy you trying to get a good picture? My kids absolutely HATE it. LOL

11/25/2007 9:53 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Well, they don't really like it. They were more interested in playing with sticks and seed pods.

11/26/2007 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, can't guess on the tumbleweed, unless you're talking about the picture of the sticky pod thing hanging in the tree--I can't remember what those are--just that they hurt like $#%&* if you step on one barefoot!!!

And my kids can't stand getting a picture made either--Kelsey's not bad, but Ben's horrible!!!

As usual, your pics are great!

11/28/2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Have no idea about the tumbleweed, but I love the pics! I want to be your neighbor.

12/02/2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

What a wonderful yard to enjoy! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Find your tumbleweed... my guess is that you throw it in the river, then run down and try to find it as it floats down - and that's what Ashlyn was doing? Am i close or way off? :)

12/06/2007 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home