DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life: Clendenin Fall Festival Parade

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Clendenin Fall Festival Parade

Another fall festival is under our belts. Arizona Bill's BBQ vended for the third year and did very well! A portion of our profits are being donated to the Elkview Middle School Marching Band and we are so happy to be donating.

It was a totally crazy day- while Bill got set up on Main Street I took Ashlyn and Noel to their soccer games. Then I raced back up the river and got the kids ready for the parade. Kelley marched with the band and Noel was in the Cub Scout float. Ashlyn got a whole bunch of candy- she loves parades. I forgot to take a pictures of Main Street and all the vendors but I got a few of the parade.
We were so tired last night we fell asleep on the couch about 9:30 and literally had to drag ourselves to bed. Now I can enjoy the rest of fall. I LOVE autumn in the mountains














3 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Those were great pictures. I LOVE love love the Fall. I still can't believe you live in a small town like that. It's amazing.

10/01/2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

And it's been over 2 years now. Time goes fast huh?

Libby

10/04/2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Elizabeth,

I love the pictures. Small town parades are just so Americana, you know?

Kerri

10/04/2007 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home