DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life: the answer.... and some new pictures

Monday, December 17, 2007

the answer.... and some new pictures

It's that time of year- lots to do! Kelley had his band performance last week. It was a fun concert as always! He had a solo :o)

We had breakfast with Santa at Clendenin elementary. We got to see Santa (again) and Noel's breakfast was free because he won a coloring contest! Yippee!


On saturday the 15th we went to the Nutcracker ballet- we also took my mom to lunch since it was her birthday. We had a great time! I love the Nutcracker.


I posted before about "finding your tumbleweed." There was a neat story in the news about a woman who made a business out of selling tumbleweeds! When other people looked at those tumbleweeds rolling around, they saw an eyesore, something to rip away and burn. She saw it as a work of art, a thing of beauty that others could use to decorate their homes, use as party decor, even for movie sets! Her successful business has a website http://www.prairietumbleweedfarm.com/ Her story really inspired me! I hope it inspires you to find the beauty in the simple things around you. My mantra has become "Find Your Tumbleweed."

Seasons Greetings~ Libby

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I love that Elizabeth! I need to find my tumbleweed more often - thankyou!

1/12/2008 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home