DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life

Sunday, December 23, 2007

On Thursday, we had family craft day at preschool and Ashlyn and I made a little Gingerbread house They also sang us a few Christmas songs. Ashlyn took this very seriously and really belted them out. Diva!
I took this one of Noel after the Christmas program at school.
Not much else to tell except the usual- we had lots of running around all week, finishing shopping, wrapping, taking treats to school, working and such! We took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday. It'a cute movie. The mall was crazy! Today I need to clean the house and bake some cookies with the kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Lots of great pics! I like the "find your tumbleweed" thing. Sounds like you guys have been busy!

12/23/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Jen L said...

I finally succumbed and got an acct so I could leave comments. Adorable kids, as always.

1/02/2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Ashlyn is so darned hysterical. I LOVE that picture of her singing. You captured her beautifully.

1/09/2008 1:05 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

The pictures are great - but the one of Ashlyn singing is simply priceless. I love, love, love it.

1/12/2008 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home