DENHAMS
Made by Andrea Micheloni a day in the life: Noel's 10th and a few other things...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Noel's 10th and a few other things...




Noel had his 10th birthday last week. He had his (now) annual sleepover on Friday night, had 4 friends over plus his Grandma, my cousin Jason, and his brother and sister. It was a small group but those boys sure were LOUD! They had fun playing the Wii and 360 all night. Noel wanted a Harry Potter cake and our local Smith's did an awesome job. Whew! One down, 2 to go for the year!
This coming weekend we are going to the Pittsburgh St. Patrick's Day parade. It should be a fun time. I have the cutest outfit for Ashlyn to wear that I bought on ebay. I need to make some hairbows by then, if I get time. Everyone woke up feeling a little under the weather today so that means I won't get much done.
I have been very busy continually stocking my ebay store and running auctions as well. I have been able to get lots of new with tags items for kids from boutiques like Shilav and Beetlejuice for drastically below retail. For women I am starting to stock some items from Ann Taylor, Liz Claiborne, Macy's and boutique. I have my links on the side of this page- or you can click Here to View My Store

I can't wait to share our St Patty's Day pics!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

The party sounds like fun, Elizabeth. I'm too mean of a mom to allow a sleepover party. I just get too grouchy! Way to go.

I checked out the stuff at the store. You've been busy!

3/12/2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Awesome cake!! Can't wait to see Ashlyn's outfit - love your taste.

3/13/2008 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home